Beauty products (1) Events (2) Food (1) Gadgets (3) Love (8) Movies (2) Random (5) Tips (3) Vacation (9) Video games (1)

Dec 2, 2010

Sweating is so fun with wii video games

I used to be a nerdy on video games during school years. Hours and hours in front of tv. Now, I have slow down a bit. Grew up under the video games revolution. There was the tape video game, Sega, Pc game, until there was playstation and gameboy color. I asked for a playstation when I was in standard 4 after I got first place in class. haha. Same goes to gameboy color but not sure when. I scored in my exams just to have these lovelies! (nerd). The first playstation was Rm700 I think. And gameboy color was Rm300. Well that was 10 years ago. Now I have Ps3, (I prefer PS3 than XBOX 360), PSP, Nintendo DS Lite, and... WII. 

Between Ps3 and WII, well Ps3 is a typical video game, you lay around and let your finger do all the actions. But WII, you gotta exercise a bit. You have to move around, your hand, your body. But still it depends on what kind of game you buy. And most of them requires lots of action. I think it's cool because after ten years, finally the video game world has revolve into something better and healthier. 


So to me, WII is highly recommended for everyone in any age. In terms of price, it's cheaper and affordable. The console is around Rm1000 and Rm5 only for a pirate game. hehe. Unlike Ps3, it's way pricier. Mine was imported from hongkong because I just could't wait (nerd again :p) . And that was for Rm4000++ . But now the price has drop a lot. You can get it for, i think Rm2000+ or maybe Rm1000++. I'm not sure. But yeah it's cheaper now. Another thing is, Ps3 doesn't has pirate games. Hackers cannot invade sony code i guess. haha. One game is around Rm100 - Rm200. So usually I buy 2 to 4 games but only once in 6 months. in average. hihi. But WII, everyday is possible :) . I know Xbox 360(microsoft) has pirate game, but I prefer Ps3(sony) because of their strong personality. hahaha. ok i like the fact that they don't have pirate games. That shows how strong their games are. It even has something like WII now. Plus, Ps3 has nicer graphics. As a gamers, I like the virtual world to look real. More ooomph!. 

Anyway, back to the main topic. Some very good WII games for crazy workout is :


we cheer 1
we cheer 2
( cheerleader dancing, cheer,cheer and cheer until you tired. It also has aerobic dancing too.)


samba de amigos
(samba dancing - the samba dance)


wii fit
(This one is nice, with wii balance board, it can see how your balance and posture are. Plus, yoga, aerobics, strength and others to help you be in your desired bmi)


So prepare a bottle of water and a towel :)
And make sure you warming up first.

5 comments:

  1. a prettayyy game geek.no one will ever have a problem with that^^

    oooh!i know you love games,but i didnt know you love ALL the games in the world.ha-ha.WII sounds interesting!haha.i really,reaaaally didnt know bout PS3 and XBOX.i dont even know how they look like!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i'm like an underground gamers despite my innocent "girly" face huh. hahaha. and there still more other mystery abt me. hahahahahahah.

    Ask wii frm ur mom and buy all the workout games :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gagaga~;DDD i prefer new bags though^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. babe i wanna ask. who is the person from okayama heh? :pppppppp

    ReplyDelete
  5. nisa: heya...me n biha really enjoyed Wii d oth day....cant wait 2 ply PS3 tho;p...
    v pln make ur place d entertainment center soon...
    + v so gonna crash ur place 4 d games..n i totally agree tt looks can be Very deceiving...
    Hail the gamer chic!

    ReplyDelete